1. BS or MS – Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2. Experience in Medium Voltage or Low Voltage Switchgear panel design and development
3. Good understanding of distribution switchgear applications, one line diagrams, and secondary wiring diagrams
4. Familiar with related industry standards, specifically IEC 62271-100 and 200, and corresponding GB and DL standards.
5. Experience as Functional Manager/Leader
6. Working knowledge of design for manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability
7. Demonstrated ability to develop and grow functional teams
8. Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills
9. Experience operating successfully in matrix organization is a plus
10. Excellence in analytical skills11. Healthy, energic, and can stand physical and mental pressure from the heavy management work.
1. Firmly abide by the rules of company, Responsible for the departmental EHS performance , ensure yearly departmental EHS objectives.
2. Functional leadership in MV Switchgear Technologies to drive new generations of the Global Distribution Switchgear. Specific emphasis is in indoor switchgear that meets the requirements of IEC 62271-200.
3. Leads engineering team to drive innovation, develop technology roadmaps and platforms to be incorporated into the multi generational switchgear product roadmaps.
4. Technology roadmaps and platforms must deliver world class quality, customer centric features, and business profitability.
5. Drives development of a new product with clear goals for product reliability, manufacturability, and serviceability – customer delight.
6. Continuously develops, mentors, and coaches engineering team globally to achieve world class performance and expertise in area of Switchgear panel design and applications.
7. Identifies technology risks and mitigation plans, and carries out changes to plan if necessary to ensure that targets are achieved.
8. Identifies next generation opportunities and relevant technology and develops plans to exploit them
9. Continuously seeks to improve profitability by being aware of costs, but without detracting from perceived product quality.
10. Effectively collaborates with marketing, manufacturing, and sourcing functions on product requirements, design features, and service.
11. Constantly monitors and improves performance of team to ensure it meets company objectives
12. Implement appointment, training, evaluation to departmental employees, assist to HR to develop related training activities.
13. The other task from superior.