1. BS or MS – Electrical Engineering
2. Experience in Power Engineering is a plus
3. Experience in engineering high voltage and high current systems, components, and related technologies
4. Experience in electrical control circuit design
5. Working knowledge of computer modeling and FEA, preferably experience with electrical or magnetic modeling
6. Experience with Inventor/AutoCad is a plus
7. Knowledge of power systems and / or industrial automation & controls is a plus
8. Excellence in analytical skills
9. Working knowledge of design for manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability
10. Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional environment
11. Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills
12. Experience operating successfully in matrix organization is a plus13. Healthy, energic, and can stand physical and mental pressure from the heavy management work.
1. Firmly obey the Company and EHS rules, ensure yearly EHS objectives.
2. Team member to develop high voltage and high current electrical systems and subsystems for a new generations of the Global Distribution Switchgear products
3. Drives creativity and innovation in development and implementation of technology roadmaps and platforms to be incorporated into the multi generational switchgear product roadmaps
4. Always focus on delighting the customer – product reliability and life cycle cost
5. Continuously develops and grows technology skills
6. Identifies risks and mitigation plans, and carries out changes to plans if necessary to ensure that targets are achieved 7. Continuously seeks to improve and optimize quality and cost of the products
8. Participates in quality and cost improvement projects
9. Effectively collaborates within the engineering team and other cross functional teams
10. The other task from superior.